Are you ready to SCREAM? We all did when we saw this Wicked Banner Bundle. It’s fun, fast, and flexible. Use it in a traditional banner, a wreath, or as a wall hanging. (Want to see how I “hacked” the banner to make the wreath hanging? Watch the video in our Facebook group.)
- Bat Pencil Topper
- Black Cat Pencil Topper
- Candy Corn Pencil Topper
- Frank Pencil Topper
- Ghost Pencil Topper
- Pumpkin Pencil Topper
- Smell My Feet Pencil Topper
- Witch Hat Pencil Topper
- Zombie Pencil Topper
I don’t mean to startle you, but...
Here’s another adorable banner option!
Boo Banner Set
And finally, there’s a sketch design perfect for t-shirts, kitchen towels, or tote bags!
- Vinyl from MyPunkbroidery
- Felt from Benzie Design
- Fabric from the depths of my stash (Riley Blake: Too Cute to Spook, Halloween Magic Stars, Fab-Boo-Lous Pumpkins)
- Ribbon and wreath from AC Moore
- Stabilizer used was tearaway from Amazon; I buy in bulk HERE
- Transparent Medical Tape
We can't wait to see what you create with our designs. Come share photos, ask questions, and chat in our Facebook group!