What is allowed with Parker on the Porch Designs:
- You may create finished projects for personal use.
- You may create finished projects for gifts.
- You may create finished projects for sale.
- You may edit, re-size and customize files, but the copyright of the file still remains with Parker on the Porch. We do not guarantee the quality of the design if it has been adjusted or re-sized.
What is NOT allowed with Parker on the Porch Designs:
- You cannot use design files in mass production. Use over 500 is considered mass production.
- You cannot transfer, share or sell design files to any other person or group.
- You cannot change, add to or subtract from a design file and call that file yours and you cannot sell, share or transfer said file.
- You cannot create a new digital file and claim that as your own. IE SVG files.
- You are not to share your log-in information to retrieve or share design files.
- You cannot use sample images from our site without permission from the site owner.
All copyright of files and art is held by Parker on the Porch and those designers of the art used. Buyers are given a single use license with each file. These files are intended for small at home based business and hobbyist. If you want to enquire about a commercial license please email us.