What is allowed with Parker on the Porch Designs:
- You can create finished goods for personal items and gifts.
- You can create items for sale on sites such as Etsy in a small format.
- You may edit, re-size and customize files, but the copyright of the file still remains with Parker on the Porch. We do not guarantee the quality of the design if it has been adjusted or re-sized.
- You made decorate, personalize and "add to" blank designs
What is NOT allowed with Parker on the Porch Designs:
- You cannot use design files in mass production. Use over 500 is considered mass production.
- You cannot transfer, share or sell Parker on the Porch files. This includes files you have changed or adjusted.
- You cannot create a new digital file and claim that as your own. Example: SVG files.
- You are not to share your log-in information to retrieve or share design files.
- You cannot use sample images from our site without permission from the site owner.
- You cannot share your files under any circumstances. Even free files.
All copyright of files and art is held by Parker on the Porch and those designers of the art used. Buyers are given a single use license with each file. These files are intended for small at home based business and hobbyist. If you would like to enquirer about a commercial license please email us. I do not provide technical support for your machine. You must know how to use embroidery files. This includes unzipping your files and moving them to your machine. Facebook groups, google and Youtube are excellent resources.
How do I get my files? Files are available for immediate download. They are also sent in email form from Shopify AND stored in your account history for easy access later. If you previously purchased designs on a secondary email please know I cannot merge accounts.
I cannot download my file, what now? If you cannot download your file directly from checkout please try one of the other 2 ways before sending a contact email.
What file types so you include? DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, VIP, VP3, XXX
Can I use your photos for promoting? All photos on this site are copyrighted and owned by Parker on the Porch. You may not use our photos or any photos provided by testers. This can create brand confusion and miss represent your work.
What materials do you use? Marine Vinyl & Wool Blend felt are my favorite. See our supply links on our blog for more information.
Do you include videos or tutorials? If the files comes with a tutorial it will say so in its listing. Most ITH items come with a photo and written tutorial. Lots of items have live videos in our facebook group. All files come with a color layer chart for reference. If there is ever a color chart missing please send an email.
How to I know you've updated your files? Do I have to re-purchase to get the update? Our website automatically sends an email with a file update. You never need to re-purchase a file.
What if I purchase a file twice? If you ever purchase a file twice send us an email. You can choose POP points credit or another design of similar value.
What if I forget my sale code? You must enter the sale code at the time of purchase. There are no exceptions and no adjustments. Only 1 coupon code can be used at a time.
How do you test your files? All files are tested in multiple sizes and formats. We use single sheet medium weight tearaway unless the design requires more. Such as heavy fill areas we add a secondary sheet of tearaway.
Do you do custom digitizing? We currently do not do custom work, requests are welcome but are not guaranteed.