Here is your supply and information list for this weeks release. New designs this week:
If you need video help on how to make this Clutch 2.0, I suggest the Clutch 2.0 Live Video. This video can only be viewed if you are a member of the Facebook group.
Here is my long list of supplies and links! I hope you enjoy these designs as much as I do.
- Banner fabrics are from Joann Calico collection. They are available in store. The denim material is also from Joann. Mixed with linen and wool-blend felt from Benzie Design (the only kind I use)
- Clutch 2.0 Sample and fabric from Hawthorne Supply "Paradise." Vinyl is from MyPunkbroidery. I used White Geo for the fobs. I used Pumpkin Metallic on the Clutch. Lava Metallic and Ivory Metallic on the fobs attached to the bag. Charms on the clutch are fabric and Green turf vinyl.
- Sunglasses Cases are made with Oxford from Sahara Fabrics and Hawthorne Supply. Vinyls are Metallic Steel Blue from My Punkbroidery.
- Keyfob The Tool & The Hardware
- Stabilizer used was tearaway from Amazon; I buy in bulk HERE
- Interfacing by Thermoweb: Medium and Lite
- Transparent Medical Tape
- Peel n Stick Tape by Thermoweb
- Small Scissors, by Westcott
- Vinyl Scissors, by Fiskars
- Fabric Scissors, by Fiskers
- Split Jump rings 10mm
- Ball chain keychain silver and Ball chain Rose Gold
- Eyelet setting tool
- Thread is Gunold