Parker on the Porch
Posted by Jenny Chesnick on
Hey gang! Tonight we shot a live video in our Facebook group. If you are a member you can re-watch it HERE. If not scroll down to our YouTube link to the video. We discussed how to make an in the hoop (ITH) snaptab. Also known as key chain or key fob. In the hoop items are super popular and sell very well at craft shows and are just super rad gifts!!!
Tonight we ran two designs. First up we ran the Seashell snaptab. A simple design and versatile for the summer.
Our second design was one of our very popular filled mermaid snaptab. A touch different then the first, but just as simple to make.
Here is a list of supplies you will need. I encourage you to watch the video and get started! Some of these links are affiliate links. Affiliate links help me earn money when you use them to purchase supplies. The money from these purchases help keep my business going.
- Tearaway Stabilizer by the roll OR by the sheets
- Cutaway Stabilizer
- My favorite vinyl cutting scissors
- Crop-a-dile (for the hole punching)
- Kamsnap starter set
- Kamsnap table press (directly from Kamsnap)
- Lobster rings
- D Rings
- Clear Vinyl 12 gauge from Punkbroidery.
- Rainbow Vinyl, Gold Vinyl & Caramel Glitter Vinyl both from Punkbroidery
- My favorite thread is Gunold from Wawak