As promised here are all the links to the supplies used on this weeks projects. We have a new bag set, charms and fobs!
If you need video help on how to make a top zip bag I suggest the following:
Top Zip and Keyfob video . This video can only be viewed if you are in the Facebook group.
The Bunny Top Zip bag is constructed in a similar fashion. If you are new to 3D parts this is also a great video to watch. Subscribe to Angela on Youtube as well!
Here is my long list of supplies and links!!! I hope you enjoy these designs as much as I do.
The autographs are from my friend Thanks4TheAdventure!
- Fabrics (red and black) are from Joann Calico collection. They are available in store.
- Vinyl is from MyPunkbroidery. I used Black Glitter and Paprika for the fobs. I used Rose Gold Gem fabric and Blush Metallic for the pink bag set. Rose gold gem is also used on the Backpack and Headband Charms. The black Mouse bag is made from the Pewter textured metallic.
- Felt is from Benzie Design and is wool blend (the only kind I use)
- Mouse Head Zipper is from My Handmade Space HERE. I also used their #5 zipper tape in metallic. These are larger than standard #3 zippers. Proceed with caution! they are tricky to line up because they are so much larger.
- Mouse Head Large Split Ring
- Keyfob The Tool & The Hardware
- Stabilizer used was tearaway from Amazon, I buy in bulk HERE
- Interfacing by Thermoweb, Medium and Lite
- Transparent Medical Tape
- Peel N Stick Tape by Thermoweb
- Small Scissors, by Westcott
- Vinyl Scissors, by Fiskars
- Fabric Scissors, by Fiskers
- Split Jump rings 10mm
- Ball Chain Key Chain Silver and Ball chain key chain Rose Gold
- Eyelet setting tool